What you need to do

Your registration number

When your employer notifies us you have commenced work, we will send you a letter with your registration number.

If you start work with a new employer in the contract cleaning industry you should let them know what your long service registration number is.

Whenever you contact us by phone or in writing, you will need to tell us your registration number. You should only have one registration number. If you have more than one number, please advise the Corporation.

Keep your contact details up to date

We will send important information about your record to your address.

If you cannot be contacted you may lose some of your entitlements or have your registration cancelled.

If you change your address please tell us straight away. You can do this via e-mail or by calling our Helpline on 13 14 41.

Back to top