After you register

After the Corporation receives a completed Worker Registration Application from a worker or an employer lodges a Start Notice, and it is approved, a Registration card is sent to you at your home address.

  • The registration card will have your unique registration number on it.
  • When you start a new job you must tell your employer about your worker registration number.
  • Days worked in the building and construction industry can be recorded if they are after your registration date.
  • When you change your address you must tell the Corporation.
  • If you move interstate you need to register with the long service scheme in that State or territory.

Just because you have a registration card it does not mean that your registration is still current or that your service is still being recorded. You need to check your Annual Statement each year to ensure all work has been recorded correctly and that your contact details are current.

If you are not receiving correspondence from the Corporation you should check to see if your registration is still current.

Do it Online

When registering to use the online services, you will be prompted to create a password. A confirmation email will be sent to you where you are required to confirm your email address before logging in.

Back to top