Register as an Employer

Employers in the building and construction industry in NSW need to register with the Long Service Corporation.

To determine if you have employees or contractors, use the test available on the ATO or FairWork websites. If you are a partner in a partnership, a trustee or a working director, you may also be classified as an employee or contractor and should also use this test. If you do not employ workers and only engage contractors in the building and construction industry, then you are not required to register as an employer with the Corporation.

To register as an employer, you can complete the application online or call our Helpline on 13 14 41 and a registration form will be mailed to you.

Back to top