Long service payments to employers

  • Have you read the section on "How employers benefit"?
  • To apply for a payment phone the Corporation Helpline on 13 14 41, and request an application form.
  • An Application for Payment form will be sent showing the individual payment details. The form is not available for down-loading.
  • Please make sure that you have told the Corporation about any long service payment you propose to make to a worker before you make it.
  • Email the Corporation with the required information in "Tell us about long service payments to workers".
  • Failure to notify the Corporation of proposed long service payments to workers by employers may result in no payment to the employer if a registered worker is paid by both the Corporation and the employer for the same period of work.
  • Debt recovery action may also be taken against your worker where two payments have been taken for the same period of work.
Back to top