Annual Statements

Every year we will make available on our website an annual statement that shows:

  • the service credits you recorded in the previous year
  • the service credits recorded since you were registered in the scheme
  • the total ordinary wages paid to you as reported by your employer/s for that year

You can request a paper copy of your statement by contacting our Helpline on 13 14 41.

You need to check your Annual Statement carefully. Make sure that:

  • all the employers you have worked for during the year are shown on the statement
  • the service credits are correct for the periods that you were employed
  • the total ordinary wages are correct

In some cases the wages will be different to what is shown on your PAYG Payment Summary or payslips because employers do not report to the Corporation any termination payments, redundancy payments, leave loading, overtime (for full time staff), bonuses or allowances such as meal allowances or travel allowances.

If you have any queries about the information in your annual statement, you should advise the Corporation within six months of the date the statement was issued.

Back to top