Where to pay the levy?
- Payments can be made 'online' by credit card. Click here to proceed. Conditions apply.
- All local councils in NSW act as agents for the Corporation in collecting the levy.
- Some councils however, are unable to collect the levy for work not approved by that council (e.g. private certifier approved Construction Certificate or Complying Development Certficate). In such situations, you will need to make the levy payment direct to the Corporation.
- Should you need to identify your council area, the Division of Local Government internet site will enable you to find your local council and contact details in NSW.
- Levy Payment forms are also available from councils or the Corporation.
- Click here for a Levy Payment form.